Be Part of Something Bigger. Become a Family Medicine Partner.
While much of the world had taken a pandemic pause, our mission did not. Family Physicians served on the front lines, confronting the pandemic head-on and leading the COVID-19 charge. FP's continuing to serve your patients and the communities you live in by taking care of all your patient needs then and still now! And true to their typical character, Family Physicians are proving to be the resilient can-do change-makers that Wisconsin and this nation needs in times of crisis and beyond.
In times of uncertainty, there's a fundamental truth that gives us hope, that together we can do extraordinary things. Help us continue to build the future of family medicine by becoming a monthly Family Medicine Partner.
Why Give Monthly
Family Medicine Partners is a dedicated community of members giving monthly to preserve the future of family medicine. Together members are working to enhance the quality of family healthcare in Wisconsin, one donation at a time. Now more than ever, it is our time to commit to building a strong family medicine workforce.
Top reasons to become a monthly Family Medicine Partner:
- When you give monthly, you are making a vital and significant impact on the WAFP-Foundation's long-term financial well-being
- You have the option to invest the amount that is convenient to you, with automatic monthly payments
- One of the safest, simplest, and most effective ways to support the Wisconsin Academy of Family Physicians- Foundation
WAFP Members give monthly because they want to preserve the future of family medicine. No matter what you give, know that you are part of a dedicated group committed to advancing Family Medicine and improving the health of people in our communities.
Make an Impact All Year Long
Your donation to the WAFP-Foundation will ensure practicing and future family physicians have the resources they need to continue their education, develop their profession, and give back to the community. In addition, your donation will help the WAFP-Foundation increase family physician satisfaction, promote the communal value of family medicine, and bring attention to disparities in healthcare by focusing on the passions of family physicians across the state. Click on the boxes below to learn more about the WAFP-Foundation programs in which your donation will fund.
2021 WAFP-Foundation Goals:
- Send 50 students to the AAFP National Conference for Family Medicine Residents and Medical Students
- Visit all 16 of Wisconsin's Family Medicine Residency Programs and give one stethoscope to a resident at each program
- Grow the Future of Family Medicine Fund to support WAFP-Foundation initiatives in the future
You’re not just an individual donor; you’re part of a giving community—a community that sustains the future of Family Medicine. Would you join us?
The WAFP-Foundation is a 501(c)(3) recognized charity and your donation is tax-deductible as allowable by the IRS.